I got tagged over on Six LDS Writers and A Frog. I think Jeff is trying to trip me up so that I'll accidentally reveal myself in this exercise. But I'm betting I can come up with 5 absolutely honest and truly revealing things about me that no one knows without giving myself away. Let's see...
1. I have about 47 log-in name and password combinations that I use online. I never can remember which ones I've used at which place, so it takes me almost 5 minutes to log in everywhere. Which may explain why I feel like I never get anything done.
2. My secret wish is to be strong enough to hit a man in the face and make him cry. Nothing against men in general, I've just never been very strong and most men laugh hysterically when I hit them.
3. I currently have 29 novels in progress, some of which I've been working on for over 27 years.
4. When I'm bored, I plan what I would do differently if I suddenly had $350 million tax-free dollars. I justify this by saying I am creating it spiritually, so that it can someday be created physically. Also that if I come up with a good enough plan, God might actually give it to me.
5. I absolutely hate these tagging games (and chain letters, and dish towel clubs, and recipe games) and I refuse to tag anyone. So this leg of the game stops here. Sorry. But if you'd really like to participate, you can list your 5 Things in the Comments.