7/2/08

June 2008 Comment Contest Winners

Yesterday I posted July's sponsors, then logged off with something nagging at my brain. I was forgetting something but I couldn't put my finger on it...DUH! I forgot to post June's contest winners. Where, oh, where has my mind gone? Oh yes, I know. It's all tied up in knots getting ARCs and posters and all that jazz ready for LDS Booksellers next month. [Deep breath. Sigh.]

Okay.


Here are the winners of the June Comment Contest, randomly selected from comments made during the month of June.

Thanks again to our sponsors. Please take a moment to read their bio info here.




Delicious Conversation

by Jennifer Stewart Griffith



Winner: Danyelle Ferguson

Commenting on June 2008 Sponsors








Brother Brigham

by D. Michael Martindale



Winner: Rachelle

Commenting on Where Do I Find an LDS Editor?








Ride to Raton


by Marsha Ward



Winner: LY

Commenting on Self-Editing Errors






To claim your prize, you must e-mail your mailing address to me by Wednesday, July 9, 2008.

(Unclaimed prizes will be up for grabs on Thursday, July 10th.)


Click here to learn how you can win a copy of one of our sponsoring books.

No comments: