6/5/09

You Guys Gotta' Tell Me These Things!

When you sign up for the SRT, I go visit your blog and leave a comment. I also leave comments on your reviews. As I was leaving comments this morning, I read in someone else's blog's comments and discovered that they'd tried to e-mail me and it didn't work.

I double-checked and it worked just fine for me. So I contacted my lovely assistant, who knows way more about this kind of stuff than I do (she does all my design work here) and she informed me that if you use a web-based e-mail service, like Hotmail, when you click on my links, it doesn't open an e-mail box.

Ooops!

I've now put my e-mail address prominently at the top of the sidebars on every site. If your e-mail goes through Outlook or Mac Mail or something else on your computer, then all you have to do is click the button and it opens a window. But if you use Hotmail, etc., you'll have to type that address in manually.

If there's something else that isn't working right on any of my sites, please leave a comment on any post and I'll do my best to get it fixed, ASAP!

1 comment:

Th. said...

.

In Firefox (and I think other browsers as well), you can set it up to open a web email service when clicking on address links.

(instructions for Firefox)