2/3/12

Whitney Reading Counter Widget

It took a lot of Googling to find this. Good thing I have mad googling skillz...

I found a free word count widget that is easily adjusted to count the number of Whitney finalists you've read.


It's simple, elegant and you get to control a lot of the various options, like color, font, and size.

Just go to CritiqueCircle.com and use their word meter builder. It's really easy and has instructions for each element of the widget.

Paste the code into an HTML widget box on your blog.

As you read, you'll need to open the widget box and adjust the first set of numbers in the code, but that's really easy to do.

Let me know how you like it. :)

2 comments:

Josi said...

so then do you just go back to the site and update the code when you've read another book?

Josi said...

LOL--I just read your explanation about that. Awesome! I'll share the link.(the word verification is prolog :-) Fitting I think, even if it's spelled wrong.