7/14/06

Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is

If you are looking for the post that used to be here, I deleted it.

Since I first posted, I have received some other information in the ongoing Deseret Book/Seagull debacle. This information reminded me of something I thought I had already learned: Keep your mouth shut when you don't have all the information.

Apparently, I needed a refresher course.

Bottom line: I still don't have all the information on this. I don't have enough to advise you on what to think or how to act. Originally it seemed pretty clear who the "bad guy" was, but now I'm not so sure.

So what I am going to do is to shop where it's convenient, to purchase what I want where I feel like purchasing it at the time, and I'm going to let them settle their sandbox war without any comments from my personal peanut gallery.

No comments: