9/5/08

The Empress' New Groove

I've been a horrible blogger this week. I'd say I was sorry, but I'm too overwhelmed to feel anything but overwhelmedness. There have been some changes with my day-job responsibilities and as with any change, you suddenly realize that you have to adapt far more than you had expected you would. Something had to give, several somethings actually, and posting here was just one of those things that have been temporarily neglected.

I'm hoping next week will be better. I do have questions in the hopper waiting for my answers. I also haven't forgotten that I promised commentary on the LDSBA and industry, as well as my take on Angel Falling Softly (which I have now read).

But, just in case I am still hit and miss while I get into a new work groove, I'm willing to accept guest bloggers. Send posts that have something to do with the writing and/or publishing process.

No comments: