10/23/08

Submitting Illustrations

This might seem strange to you, or may not. I'm an illustrator (mostly children's) however I have done stuff for the Ensign mag. and such. But I was wondering (I came across your blog) if you worked with anyone in the LDS publishing field who works in the children's book area. I'm wanting to send my portfolio for possible consideration for illustrating and I'm really not having any luck finding any publisher contact info anywhere.

I've had questions on illustrating before, so this isn't strange.

Read my ansers here and here .

Go to the bookstore and find out who publishes illustrated children's books. Then check their websites for guidelines on submissions. If you can't find any (and you probably won't), call or e-mail and ask for their guidelines for submitting illustrations.

No comments: