9/30/09

Sometimes life just happens...

I apologize for being so neglectful here. I had the flu about two weeks ago and although I'm mostly better, I don't have my full steam back. I have to spend my energy on my paying clients.

But maybe you can help me out. Do you have a really good post about writing? E-mail it to me. I'll consider it for a guest post.

Did you attend the Book Academy last week? I heard it was really good. E-mail me one or two things you learned and how it has helped your writing. Be sure to tell me who presented the ideas. (I want basic concepts with your reactions and thoughts, not class notes.)

I promise I'll try to get it together soon and get back to my regular posting.

Oh, a few people have asked about availability of the Christmas book. End of October.

No comments: