12/16/09

Where Are You? and other questions of the season...

Why haven't you posted this week? Did you go on vacation without telling us?


What are you talking about? Huh? Wait a minute....

I believe you are hallucinating because I see two posts clearly labeled Monday and Tuesday.

My Christmas vaca officially starts this coming Friday. I'll officially be back on January 3rd. However, I'll be popping in occasionally to announce winners of the cover contest and other stuff. As time permits.


When are you doing that cover contest?

Well, uhm. Narrowing it down is harder than I thought it would be. But I'll have them up and ready for voting on Friday, as promised.



How is Stolen Christmas doing?

Wonderfully! As of this morning, we've sold 224 paper copies and about a dozen electronic copies.

I just hopped over to Amazon, and Stolen Christmas is "frequently bought together" with The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck and A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity by Bill O'Reilly. Interesting.



Are you doing another Christmas book next year?

Definitely! We'll be holding the contest in mid-summer, but start working on your stories now.



Any plans for another non-Christmas short story collection?

Absolutely. I'll be officially announcing it at the beginning of the year, but if you want to get a head start, it will be a collection of stories written for teens but based on Book of Mormon characters, scenarios, etc.



Will you be posting tomorrow?

Probably not. That's my only day to go finish my Christmas shopping. Sorry. But come back on Friday for the cover contest.

6 comments:

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Awesome!

Moriah Jovan said...

None of your posts showed up in my feed until today.

LDS_Publisher said...

MoJo...I'm sure they were there. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Something-uhm-must be wrong with your feed. Yes, that's it! Your feed is broken.

Moriah Jovan said...

Um.. okay! Sure. I'll...uh...check my feed.

Jennie said...

They didn't show up here either until today. By the way, My Christmas column is now posted on Meridian and I gave Stolen Christmas a plug.

LDS_Publisher said...

Jennie, thanks for the plug. Sure appreciate it.