12/7/06

Christmas Contest

The holidays are coming up and let's do another contest. I wasn't going to do one until January, but what can I say? If I don't have WAY too much to do, then I feel like I'm not doing anything at all.

Rules:
Theme: Unpublished HOLIDAY SHORT STORY, 250 to 500 words. (It doesn't have to be new writing. You can send something you wrote years ago, but no previously published stories.)

You can submit as many stories as you like, but send only one story per e-mail. (So if you have four stories, send me four different e-mails.)

Paste entire story into an e-mail and send to me.

SUBMIT it any time between now and December 25th.

I will post all submissions.

VOTE between December 26th and December 31st.

Winner will be announced after New Year's.

Prizes: Reader's Choice and Publisher's Choice, both get their choice of any LDS paperback fiction book in print.

Spread the word!

No comments: