12/14/08

Time to Vote!

I apologize for being a tad late getting the last of the Christmas contest stories up here on the blog. I had/have a close family member with a serious illness and I got behind. However. All the stories are now up.

Votes timestamped before 12:01 a.m. on Sunday, December 14th, will not be counted. If you voted too early, you may come back and vote again.

Voting Rules:
  • VOTE any time from 12:01 a.m. on December 14th through 11:59 p.m. on December 20th. Time stamp on the voting comment determines whether or not your vote will count.

  • Anyone who visits this blog may vote.

  • You may make all the comments you like, but VOTING COMMENTS must clearly indicate that it is a vote. (Ex: I'm voting for this one...)

  • You may vote twice in each category: Published and Unpublished. You may only vote once per story. We're on the honor system here.

    Easiest way to read and vote:
    To read the stories by Published Authors, click THIS Link, read the stories and vote for two.
    To read the stories by Unpublished Authors, click on THIS Link, read the stories and vote for two.


  • You MAY vote for yourself.

  • You can vote by whatever criteria you want, just don't make it a popularity contest.

All stories have been posted anonymously. You may take credit for your story after the winners have been announced. Authors, please let your friends know that you've entered this contest and encourage them to come vote, but don't tell them which story is yours. We want the stories to win on merit, not the popularity of the author.

Due to the previously mentioned personal issue, I will announce the winners on Monday, December 22nd. I will post comments on the stories beginning December 22nd and continue until I've commented on every story. Then I will take a break until the new year.

Good luck everyone!

LDSP

3 comments:

David G. Woolley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Th. said...

.

Oh good, we still have time: I'm way behind in everything right now.

Th. said...

.

And . . . I missed it. Having voting during the last week of school really didn't pan out for me.