[Once again, yes, I am part of the Whitney Academy and will be casting my vote. And no, your opinion here, no matter how cleverly worded, will not sway my vote.]
The finalists for MYSTERY/SUSPENSE are :
- Lockdown, by Traci Hunter Abramson
- Methods of Madness, by Stephanie Black
- Murder by the Book, by Betsy Brannon Green
- Lemon Tart, by Josi Kilpack
- Altered State, by Gregg Luke
In the comments section, state which book you think should win 2009 Best Mystery/Suspense and why.
Or, if you have another favorite that didn't make the list, you can go ahead and tell us about it too.
(And I'd love it if you'd repeat your comment over on the LDS Fiction post for that book.)