8/20/06

Are You Bored Yet?

There were 119 vendors at the convention. I still have several photos to post but I know I don't have a photo of every booth. The ones that I do have are not always flattering. (These are snapshots, not professional photo set-ups.) So if your company/publisher/friend is not represented here, please send a photo of their booth and I'll be happy to post it.

Some of these companies I am very familiar with and others I don't know so well. I've tried to give a fair description of them based upon what I know or what I can glean from the LDSBA magazine. If I've misrepresented anyone, please know that it was out of ignorance and not intent. And that's what the comments section is for. Feel free to give your company/publisher a plug if you want.

4 comments:

Sariah Wilson said...

Wow - thanks for posting these! Did you get a pic of Covenant's booth? I'd really like to see that.

Anonymous said...

I'm not bored yet, and I'd also love to see Covenant's booth. :-)

Melanie

Stephanie Black said...

I keep checking your blog hoping to see more pictures. This is great!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, lists, links, etc. It's nice to see more businesses involved in LDS marketing than I'd previously thought. Is there a way to get a full list of the 119 vendors along with their product and contact information? Thanks, T. Lynn