7/9/07

June 2006 Promo Contest Winners

Thanks to everyone who participated in the June 2006 Promo Contest--both those that entered promo ideas and those that voted. Really appreciate it.

Winners are...


Publisher's Choice:
#6 Eli Slater
I picked this one because it has the potential to get the most free media attention--nationwide. That's what you want--other people doing your marketing for you. A little bit of controversy doesn't hurt either. It's also the easiest and least expensive.


Reader's Choice:
The Jump Boys.
(Which would have been my first choice except for the cost and other things I mentioned on the post itself.)


I put comments on all of the entries, why I thought it was good or wouldn't work, etc. To see all posts, click here. Authors, take credit for your work in the comments section. Winners, e-mail your mailing address to me so I can send the cheesy prizes.

No comments: