9/19/07

Getting on My Links List--Take Two

I've recently received several requests from bloggers asking to be added to my "Writing Tips for LDS Authors" links list (scroll WAY down toward the bottom).

It would be impossible for me to keep a list of everyone, so I have to be discriminating. But where do I draw the line?

After several days of thinking about this, I decided to draw the line a little closer to the descriptive title of my list. To be on the list, your blog must be PRIMARILY (as in mostly, almost all, only deviating a little bit on occasion) on the topic of writing and publishing for LDS authors; not a slice of life with a few tips thrown in, nor one that details daily experiences as an author. So, even though there were several blogs on my list that I personally love and read often, they got deleted because they are not PRIMARILY writing and publishing tips and information.

To get on my links list, your blog also needs to be kept current and posted to on a regular basis--at least weekly (although you're allowed to take vacations, as I just did).

However, because I want to support all of you in supporting each other, I have added two other links below the "Writing Tips" list:

LDS Blogs--a very long list of LDS bloggers
and
LDS Blog Webring--a shorter list of LDS bloggers, but the only other one I know about

Any LDS blogger may apply to these two lists.

If there are other lists and/or webrings for LDS bloggers, please let me know and I will add them to my sidebar.

No comments: