The nominees for best YOUTH FICTION are:
- Princess of the Midnight Ball, by Jessica Day George
- Fablehaven IV: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary, by Brandon Mull
- My Fair Godmother, by Janette Rallison
- Bright Blue Miracle, by Becca Wilhite
- The Chosen One, by Carol Lynch Williams
In the comments section, state which book you think should win 2009 Best Youth Fiction and why.
Or, if you have another favorite that didn't make the list, you can go ahead and tell us about it too.
(And I'd love it if you'd repeat your comment over on the LDS Fiction post for that book.)
[If you're on the Whitney Academy, your vote is due NOW!]