8/24/09

2009 Christmas Story Contest Winners

Thank you to everyone who submitted a story and to those who read them and commented and voted. I was really pleased with the variety and the selection this year.

As always, I will make comments on each of these stories during the week, giving you my opinion on what was done well and what needed a little more polish. If you're not a winner and you'd like to take credit for your story, you may do so in the comments section.

Drum roll, please. . .


Readers Choice Published Author Category:
Stolen Christmas by Sarah M Eden



Publisher's Choice Published Author Category:
Shepherds and Kings by Angie Lofthouse



Readers Choice Unpublished Author Category:
From Dad by LT Elliot



Publisher's Choice Unpublished Author Category:
Christmas Joy Ride by Gussie Fick




Remember, these four winners are guaranteed a spot in the Christmas book. Others will be included, as well. I will notify all those whose stories will be included in the book via e-mail by the end of the month.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners! I'm excited for you all!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Wooohoooooo!!! Congratulations on a job well done!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

awesome! I think I actually voted for two that won!!

Christine Thackeray said...

Congratulations! It was fun seeing the different voices of some very talented people.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I'm both honored and flattered. Thank you to all of the readers who voted. Congratulations to all the other winners!

Angie said...

Wow. I am excited and overwhelmed. Thanks so much! Congrats to all the winners.

Nat said...

Angie, you rock Sistah!

Elana Johnson said...

Congrats Angie and LT! And everyone else! WOOT!

Sarah M Eden said...

Wow. I haven't managed to say much else since reading this post. Angie stole my comments (perhaps I ought to have copyrighted that response, hmm...). Congratulations, LT, Angie and Gussie. And what an amazing crop of stories we've enjoyed this past week. Fantastic!
(And there are a number I'm crossing my fingers will be included in the book!)