5/4/11

Which Book Would You Pick as the 2010 Best Romance Fiction?


Courting Miss Lancaster Cross My Heart The Legend of Shannonderry Luck of the Draw Meg’s Melody
Sarah Eden Julie Wright Carol Warburton Rachael Renee Anderson Kaylee Baldwin


In the comments section, state which book you think should win 2010 Best Romance Fiction and why.

Or, if you have another favorite that didn't make the list, you can go ahead and tell us about it too.


(I'd love it if you'd repeat your comment over on the LDS Fiction post for that book. Just click on the link below the book cover. Your comment will also enter you in the drawing for a free book at the end of May!)

6 comments:

Jennie said...

I don't remember whether I voted for Legend of Shannonderry or Cross My Heart, but Legend of Shannonderry has stuck with me the best, so I'll vote for it here. The writing was beautifully polished and the characters memorable.

Malibu said...

Jennie- I loved Shannonderry, too! It actually got my heart pounding! It was pretty much a toss-up between Cross My Heart and Shannonderry.

brendajean said...

What a ridiculously difficult decision- I am so glad I don't really have to vote:) I LOVED and own all 5 books. I would have to say that Courting Miss Lancaster was so fantastic I read it twice. There should be a category for funniest romance because I love them. The other books are sweet romances. Good luck making a decision!

bchild5 at aol dot com

Karlene said...

I loved Courting Miss Lancaster because it was so funny. I also rally liked Cross My Heart. Tough call.

Taffy said...

This is a tough group because they all were fun and romantic or thoughtful.
I pick Courting Miss Lancaster. If a book can make me laugh out loud, it's a winner!

Prudence Bice said...

The Legend of Shannonderry was definitely my favorite. It was the first book I'd read by Carol Warburton but it makes want to read some other things she' written.