5/6/11

Which Book Would You Pick as the 2010 Best Fiction Book by an LDS Author?

The last vote: Which Book Would You Pick as the 2010 Best Fiction Book by an LDS Author?

Go HERE to see the entire list of 2010 Whitney Finalists


In the comments section, state which book you think should win 2010 Best Fiction Book by an LDS Author and why.


or

Go HERE to see the complete list of 2010 fiction titles by LDS Authors*

Feel free to cast your vote for any book on this list—but remember to tell us you think it was the best.

(I'd love it if you'd repeat your comment over on the LDS Fiction post for that book. Just click on the link below the book cover. Your comment will also enter you in the drawing for a free book at the end of May!)

*This list is as complete as I have been able to make it. If you know of a fiction title by an LDS author that was released in 2010, and it's not on this list, please let me know. Thanks!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Silence of God by Gail Sears

Malibu said...

Boys, Wolves and Other Things That Might Kill Me. I really, really liked it.

Karlene said...

I haven't read all the finalists yet, but I think my favorite was... Matched. Or Paranormalcy. Or Pathfinder. Or Mr. Monster. Or... aarrgghh! Too hard to pick.

Tarmy said...

I'd have to choose a top three- absolutes are difficult. It's nice there are so many to choose from!
My favorite was Cross My Heart- it was funny and light, but not trite and completely contrived to help the main character grow.
I also really enjoyed Paranormalcy- again it was funny and entertaining and I don't remember wishing it had been written differently.
Wrong Number was also an engaging read so it comes in high on my list.
Mr Monster was really well written and intriguing, but I don't think I could recommend it to very many people I know so it would fall farther down my list.