5/5/11

Which Book Would You Pick as the 2010 Best Youth Speculative Fiction?


Fablehaven 5 Matched Paranormalcy The Forbidden Sea The Fourth Nephite
Brandon Mull Ally Condie Kiersten White Sheila Nielson Jeffrey Savage



In the comments section, state which book you think should win 2010 Best Youth—Speculative Fiction and why.

Or, if you have another favorite that didn't make the list, you can go ahead and tell us about it too.


(I'd love it if you'd repeat your comment over on the LDS Fiction post for that book. Just click on the link below the book cover. Your comment will also enter you in the drawing for a free book at the end of May!)

P.S. One more category to vote on today. Come back later!

4 comments:

Karlene said...

I own and love every single one of the books in this category. I can't pick a favorite. It would be like asking me to choose which child I loved most. They were all awesome!

Anonymous said...

Paranormalcy. It was the only one that had a pink, sparkly taser name Tasey!

Marny said...

Paranormalcy was great! Definitely my pick.

Malibu said...

I had to go with Fablehaven. Mull deserves a Whitney for this series and this is his last shot at it. He finished the series well! I also had to give Paranormalcy high marks- looking forward to the follow up! I wish I had liked Matched better- I love Ally Condie's other stuff.